Behind window two of the Community Christmas Advent Calendar we’re giving you the inspiration to pop round to your older neighbours for a cup of a tea and a chat. In the run-up to Christmas, people who live alone can feel a more pronounced feeling of isolation.
So, warm your heart and theirs with a cup of tea and a catch up, and if you’re struggling for conversation starters, we have five of our favourites below.
- If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be?
- What’s the best show currently on TV?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- What is nicest thing to eat or drink in winter?
- Who is your favourite actor?
Get out there and get chatting!