Can you believe it, only 50 days to go until Christmas Day? The shops near us have already hung their decorations, and Christmas puds are lining the shelves, so it’s time for another few random acts to get you into the festive spirit!
And don’t forget, if you’re taking a bigger step and organising an event on Christmas Day so that people don’t have to spend it alone, make sure that you register your event on our website at http://communitychristmas.org.uk/contact-us/register-an-event-or-activity/.
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee.
- When de-icing your car window in the morning, do your neighbour’s as well.
- Feed the birds in your garden.
- Bring coffee to a lollipop lady.
- When calling a company about a problem, be kind to the person in customer services, they’re just doing their job.
- Make holiday decorations for others.
- Buy a toy to give to a parent in a supermarket.
- Keep a spare umbrella in your bag and offer it to friends or colleagues when it begins to rain.
- Forgo one of your presents on your Christmas list and instead ask for a charity donation.
- Phone an elderly family member.